Monday, April 19, 2010

Week of April 17

4/17 Early play practice. Arlington kids came for dinner. Went to county chorus practice.

4/18 Early play practice. Played piano for Boys' chorus. Had county chorus practice at Vanlue all afternoon. Had Boys' Glee practice at night.

4/19 Taught at Mr. Cory all day with Webb. Had the special Ed. class. Played ping pong after school. Rained hard. Played piano for county chorus concert at Vanlue.

4/20 Had early mixed chorus practice. Took last of organization pictures all afternoon and after school. Play practice after school.

4/21 Had early Boys' Glee practice and early play practice. Had hard English test. Worked on annual. Went to Freshman dance by myself.

4/22 Long day at State Music Contest at Grove City. Left at 6 AM and got back at 7:30. Band got I, I, II, I - I. Boys' Glee II,II,II - II. Mixed Chorus I, I, II - I.

No comments:

Post a Comment