Monday, April 19, 2010

Week of April 3

4/3 Back to school. Hassan got mad about something. Had County Chorus practice at Van Buren all night with Dr. Van Isse directing us. Worked on research paper late.

4/4 Had early play practice. Played organ for the Art Show during the evening.

4/5 Had triple trio practice early. A guy from Bell & Howell came and talked at noon. Had long play practice for 2 1/2 hours at night.

4/6 Had easy day without too much happening except that Westall tried to beat me up. Went to track meet at Ada with Fense. We lost bad. Rained hard.

4/7 Normal day. Took Diane to early play practice. Ice so thick that car doors were frozen shut. Snowed quite a bit. Took Diane home and worked on research paper all night.

4/8 Had computer seminar at Findlay college in the morning.

1 comment:

  1. If April 4th was the day of the art show, it was also the day I learned humility. The painting I had completed for my senior art project(candle and fruit)was displayed there. Everyone assumed I would take 'Best of Show' but it was not to be. Donna Fraley from the junior class won with her painting of yellow tulips. I think I was able to display grace in congratulating her. It still stings a little.

    ReplyDelete