Monday, April 19, 2010

Week of March 13

3/13 Had first play practice early in the morning. Saw a movie in College English. Had to work on annual after school. Had chorus practice from 7-9.

3/14 Took Diane to play practice at 7:30 AM. Had quiz in Problems. Had chorus practice at noon. Worked on annual after school.

3/15 Early morning triple trio practice. Had assembly on drugs for first 2 periods. Worked on annual after school.

3/16 Had play practice in morning. Had class meeting. College English class was in the library. Went to Hardin-Northern BBall game with Businger and Fense and they won the 1st regional game.

3/17 Had easy day with several quizes. Worked on annual after school.

3/18 Got up early and went with band and chorus to Delphos to District Music Contest. Band got I II I II - I. Chorus - 3 I's. Boys' Glee - 3 I's. Went to Warren's BBall party.

No comments:

Post a Comment