Monday, April 26, 2010

Week of May 8

5/8 Went to McComb after school to practice our honor society banquet. Had long play practice and played ping pong at Fense's.

5/9 My sister got sick and I had to take her home. Won first game in ping pong tourney. Had long play practice. Played ping pong at Fense's.

5/10 Had physics and college English tests. Won ping pong game at noon. Beat Anderson and Dion. Had honor society initiation - my last job as county honor society president. Went out with the guys.

5/11 Lost doubles in ping pong to Webb and Warren. Fense and I went putt-putting. Had last play practice.

5/12 Went to school at noon. Directed Mixed Chorus and skipped Music class. Senior play - "Ask Any Girl" was put on.

5/13 Acted in our Senior Class Play, "Ten Little Indians." It went really well.

5/14 Went to Mrs. Coburn's for play party.

1 comment:

  1. I remember playing the role of Blore. There was one part where I was to give a long, drawn out piece of dialog. Just before that moment, someone missed their line. That moment of silence was deafening. I made up a quick response to the last line uttered and either Webb or Warren picked up on it, getting us back to the script. In the melee we had skipped my big solo spot. All that memorization and nervousness for nothing ... lol. No one in the audience noticed the blunder.

    ReplyDelete